Make Your Life Easier
Walls and ceilings look nasty after the frequent rain, the humidity rises as soon as windows are open for ventilation which makes the infestation even worse!!!
Tried to get rid of them by wiping with a damp cloth, but the mould just keeps coming back.
What Can I Do???
- Choose anti-mould, breathable and waterproof paints
- Avoid opening windows immediately after turning off the air conditioners
- Avoid using chemical products to clean mould, which may worsen the situation
- Place dehumidifiers in different areas of your home in order to keep your place dry and prevent mould growth
- Choose Mould Removal & Prevention Service from Johnson Group
Clean Mould (Mildew) off Painted Walls
Wall Painting Service for Mouldy Walls (For Heavy Mould)
+ DIY Products
If mould is growing at home, the following DIY kit will help you to eliminate and prevent mould.