Johnson Group Flea Control Service
Non-chemical measures are particularly useful in dealing with bugs associated with beds and bedding. Johnson Group’s specialists will use a collection of professional machinery to remove fleas, as well as deep-cleaning the environment so as to takes away the breeding ground of fleas.
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Service since 1947, years of professional pest control experience
- Use Green Insecticides to Replace Traditional Toxic Chemicals – Natural Insect Repellent, Natural Bed Bug, Flea & Dust Mite Laundry & Spray, Green Pesticide (Borates)
- Combination of UV-C Bugs Killing Machine, Professional Steamer, Montiors and Sticky Traps as Non-chemical Options
Flea Control Tools
Hygienitech® UV-C Bedbug Killing Machine
Professional Steam Cleaner
Karcher® Puzzi Spray-extraction cleaner
Flea Control DIY Products
Please call for more details or visit GreenSTORE™.
SafePRO® Natural Bed Bug, Flea & Dust Mite Laundry & Spray
Benefits of using SafePRO®
- All-Natural Ingredients, Non-toxic
- Scent Free & Stain Free
- Kill Bed bugs, fleas, ticks & other pests in the Laundry
- Safe for users and the environment
- Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.0%, Citric Acid 0.20%, Sodium Chloride 1.0%
- Made in the USA
How to use SafePRO®
Spray SafePRO® on the infested bed sheets, curtains, clothing or towels. SafePRO® may be used with or without your regular detergent. Add 30 ml SafePRO® to wash load (5 kg) weekly, wash all infested fabrics including sheets, mattress covers, bed skirts, pillows, pillow cases, comforters, duvets, blankets, bed spreads, bed clothing, plush toys, throw rugs, washable drapes, upholstery & clothing.
PestAerosol™ Insecticide Series