*Special Offer – FREE 200ml SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant*
Make an appointment for Johnson Group’s Mould Removal and Prevention service to get a FREE 200ml SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant. Offer valid while stock last!
Benefit of Using Our Services
SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant to clean and remove mould stains on wall, eliminate the odour. Registered at US EPA and Health Canada.
Natural Disinfectant was recommended by US EPA for use against SARS-COV-2 (List N.)
SafePRO® 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating inhibits the growth of moulds and bacteria on walls and ceilings, provides up to 6 Months protection
- Hygiena ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) Meter to Calculate the Bacterial Level on the Walls
This service is environmental-friendly, baby-friendly and allergy-friendly
Mould Removal & Prevention Service
Clean and disinfect mould (mildew) off the walls and ceilings with SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant and 3M Scotch-Brite™ microfiber cloth
Spray again SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant on walls and ceilings with fogging machine and allow to air dry
SafePRO® 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating to the walls and ceilings to inhibit the growth of bacteria & moulds
Measure the bacterial level on the walls with ATP Meter to validate the mould removal performance
The actual cleaning or anti-mould performances may vary over time.
SafePRO® 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating
In a humid environment, the ceilings and walls can become a breeding ground of bacteria, moulds and fungi. SafePRO® 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating actively protects all surfaces from biological contamination, with the help of electromagnetic force.
The coating will form a positively charged layer, to attract all the viruses, bacteria and moulds in the air and destroy them. The charged ion bond means that the coat will not come off easy, thus good for routine wiping and cleaning.
Hospital Grade – SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses
- Plant-based ingredients
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive on surfaces (pH8)
- Safe for kids, pets and the environment
- Does not stain surfaces or skin
- Satisfies stringent food security requirements
- 100% biodegradable
- HK Standards and Testing Centre certified, 99.99% anti-bacterial efficacy
- Registered at the US EPA and Health Canada
- Product from Canada
Why do we need to remove moulds?
We rarely deep clean in all areas of our home on regular basis, this leaves various forms of mould and fungi free to sprout and thrive in the untreated conditions. Moulds can cause many diseases to humans. Allergic sensitivity to mould spores, from the growth of pathogenic moulds within the body, or from the effects of ingested or inhaled toxic compounds (mycotoxins) produced by moulds.
These micro-organisms can have damaging effects on the health, causing allergy like nasal, headaches, nausea, skin irritation, asthma or more serious respiratory and lung difficulties in long term. Therefore, preventing moulds (mildew) and fungi in the home is become extremely important, especially, if your home is at a high humidity level.
Ask for help from our Home Sanitizing Professionals
In keeping our words “Reducing any unnecessary use of toxic chemical to further reduce the impact to the rest of environment”. This service not only can minimize your family from exposing to toxic chemicals and unnecessary contamination but also reduce the growth of moulds and bacteria effectively.