Reuse – Give Furniture a Second Life
This program aims to encourage the reuse of used furniture and promote sustainable living in Hong Kong by minimizing the amount of waste we send to the landfills. If you have bought a piece of used (second-hand) fabrics, i.e. mattress or sofa, we are happy to offer you an opportunity to enjoy our professional cleaning and sanitizing service at a discounted price.
How to Join This Program?
Customers who can present the original receipt or proof of purchase of the used fabric pieces within 30 days of the purchase will be eligible to join the program.
What Does Our Cleaning Service Cover?
- Kill dust mites, bacteria and viruses with UVP® Ultraviolet (UV-C) Device
- Remove thoroughly unwelcome allergens like pollens, dust mites, moulds, bacteria, fungi with Miele Allergy Vacuum Cleaner
- Clean and sanitize with Karcher® Professional Steam Cleaner and 3M Scotch-Brite™ microfiber cloth
- SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant Spray (U.S. EPA Reg. 87742-1 & Health Canada DIN 02390035) kills bacteria, viruses & fungi; decompose odours & mould (musty) smell
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Clean your old furniture without harmful chemicals, suitable for families require high sanitary or allergy sufferers
- 100% natural ingredients guaranteed, safe cleaning without chemical residuals, effectively removes stubborn stains
- Kill bacteria, viruses & fungi; decompose odours & mould (musty) smell
- Remove thoroughly dust mites, animal dander, pollens & dirt
Serious stains or odors are expected for some used furniture, there is no way to restore the item back to its original, but will be improved significantly.
Keep the ventilation on after the service. Speed up the drying process by turning on the air conditioning or dehumidifier. Never use before drying completely.