Benefits of Using Our Service
- SmellGREEN® Natural Insect Repellent, SafePRO® Natural Bed Bug, Flea & Dust Mite Laundry & Spray, Green Pesticide (Borates), Natural Materials to Replace Conventional Toxic Pesticides
- Hygienitech® UV-C Bugs Killing Machine, AmeriVap®, Karcher® or Menikini® Professional Steamer, SafePRO® Bed Bug Alert Montiors and SafePRO® Insect Traps, Physical Control Methods
- Up to 60 Days Limited Warranty after The Initial Treatment
All bed bugs are in the family Cimicidae. The common species can be found in Hong Kong and Taiwan is called Cimex lectularius. Adult bed bugs are oval, wingless, about 6mm long and 3mm wide, and rusty red or mahogany in color. Their bodies are flattened, they have a four segmented antennae, and a three segmented mouthparts. The immatures appear identical to the adults except for their smaller size, and a lighter or yellowish white color.
How bed bugs enter into your home?
Johnson Group’s Professional Beg Bug Treatments
There is no better defense against bed bugs than a tailor-made treatment plan from Johnson Group. The key to a successful bed bug control is to thoroughly treat all of the cracks and crevices where bed bugs hide. Initial infestations tend to be around beds, but the bed bugs may eventually become scattered throughout a room, occupying any crevice or protected location.
Bed bugs can even move under walls to adjacent rooms. Treating all of the hiding areas and cracks is the key to getting rid of bed bugs. All infested areas need to be treated at least 2-3 times within a month.
Johnson Group equips the most innovative and exclusive technology in bed bug management. We deliver the world’s best value in bed bugs control. You’ll receive written specifications, an inspection report and customized treatment programs after your consultation/inspection.
Exclusive Tools and Materials
Hygienitech® UV-C Bedbug Killing Machine
Designed specifcally to deal with bedbugs. The Hygienitech UV-C Bedbug Killing Machine combines high frequency, pulsating waves, incredible suction and is able to kill and extract adult bed bugs, instar nymphs and eggs, as well as removing other harmful organisms that accumulates in your mattresses.
Karcher® Professional Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaning is another alternative that can be employed effectively as a control option. Temperatures at tip can reach to 104 °C which is more than sufficient to kill bed bugs, instars and eggs upon contact (the thermal death point for bed bugs is about 40 °C). Besides, the use of steam unit is commonly adopted as Green Approach to remove breeding sources.
More About Bedbugs
If female bed bug is able to feed and mate regularly, she may lay from 200 to 500 viable eggs throughout her 6 – 18 months life. Eggs are covered with a glue and hatch in about 6 – 10 days.
The entire life cycle from egg to adult requires anywhere from 5 weeks to 4 months, depending on temperature. When temperatures are in the range of 21 °C to 27 °C, development occurs most rapidly.
Bed bugs can go without feeding for 80 to 140 days; older stages can survive longer without feeding than younger ones. Adults live about 6-18 months.
Common hiding places of bed bugs
Nymphs and adults generally feed at night and hide in crevices during the day. Infestations of bed bugs can be detected by looking for their fecal spots, egg cases, and exuviae (shed skins) under wallpaper, behind picture frames, and inside cracks and crevices near beds.
Carefully inspect the bed frame, undersides of windows, door casings, and loose moldings. Bed bug harborage areas or sheltered sites are typically close the host.
Related Pest Control DIY Products
SafePRO® Natural Bed Bug, Flea & Dust Mite Laundry & Spray
Make use of the all natural ingredients to get rid of pests on curtains, clothes, bed sheets etc. in laundry.
Benefits of using SafePRO®
- All-Natural Ingredients, Non-toxic
- Scent Free & Stain Free
- Kill Bed bugs, fleas, ticks & other pests in the Laundry
- Safe for users and the environment
- Made in the USA
SafePRO® Bed Bug Alert Monitor
MITE-PROTEX™ Anti-mite & Bed Bug Bedding
Benefits of using MITE-PROTEX™ Anti-mite & Bed Bug Bedding Products
- Tightly woven fabric with systemized regular pattern to prevent mite colonization
- Impermeable to particles down to the size of 6um
- Breathable to ensure comfort and prevent moisture build-up, especially suitable in HONG KONG
- No added chemicals to prevent chemical allergies
- Hand and Machine washable using warm water (54°C)
MITE-PROTEX is designed specifically
- For patients who suffer from asthma, eczema and nasal allergies
- To protect patients and their family against harmful allergens
- To give patients a healthy sleep