Benefits of Using Our Service
- Eliminate Toxic Contaminants & Pungent Odours instantly
- Inhibit VOC Gases from Outgassing from Wood Furnishings
- Activated Carbon for Highest VOC Gases (Formaldehyde) Removal
- Real-time TVOC, Formaldehyde and PM2.5 Monitoring Through Mobile Phone
- 100% Natural Fragrance Gel Decomposes Organic Odour (VOC), Purifies Air
- A complimentary Formaldehyde and VOCs Test Report to compare the gas emission level before and after our service (worth HK$4,000)
- This service is environmental-friendly, baby-friendly and allergy-friendly
Renovation VOC (Formaldehyde) Removal Service
- Measure Total VOC (TVOC) values of indoors and furnishings with RAE® VOC Monitor
- Measure formaldehyde (HCHO) values of indoors and furnishings with RAE® HCHO Monitor
- Air wash indoor air by axial fan ventilation kit
- Vacuum wood furniture with Miele Allergy Vacuum Cleaner
- Space fogging with SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover
- Measure again the overall value of TVOC and formaldehyde with RAE® monitors
- A complimentary Formaldehyde and VOCs Test Report to compare the gas emission level before and after our service
VOC (formaldehyde) level will be improved dramatically after the removal treatment. It is, however, there is a chance that a small amount of formaldehyde may still gas-off from treated furnishings over a week after the service. It is recommended to keep wardrobes and cabinets as well as windows open to avoid any accumulation.
RAE® VOC Monitor
RAE® VOC Monitor is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector’s (PID) extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm and a rapid three-second response time makes it an ideal instrument for detection.
RAE® HCHO Monitor
RAE® HCHO Monitor is an state-of-the-art portable wireless gas monitor. The monitor is equipped with real time reading of gas concentration function and PID measurement for formaldehyde ranging from 0 to 10 ppm.
Miele Allergy Vacuum Cleaner
- “Excellent Air Hygiene” proven by DMT
- “Suitable for Allergy Sufferers” proven by TÜV
- The first to comply with HEPA Class 13 as a complete system (EN 1822)
- The only system approved to be used in the hospitals (BS 5415)
SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover
- Reduces malodours (Formaldehyde / Volatile Organic Compound odours)
- Leaves a clean and refreshing scent
- Harmless to people, pets and environment, Eco friendly product
- Safe, Non-toxic & Hypoallergenic
- Non-perfumed, Non-corrosive, Non-irritating smell
- Made in Australia
Other Products for Air Quality Improvement
InovaAir® E20 Plus Air Purifier
- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.97% @ 0.3 microns
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program®
- Proven by China National Quality Supervision and Test Centre for VOC removal efficiency
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants
- EC Fan offering class leading energy consumption (6 watts @ 120m3/hour)
- 6 kilogram coconut based activated carbon filters for highest chemical removal
- High-Flow™ air diffuser with silencer for ultra quiet operation
Why do we need to remove VOC (formaldehyde) after renovation?
Formaldehyde (HCHO) is dangerous to human health. Building materials, home furnishings pressed woods, wood floor finishes, paints, upholstery fabrics are often the major sources in homes because materials off-gas formaldehyde over time.
People often spend more than eight hours a day in their homes; infants, kids and the infirm sometimes even spend the entire day inside their home. WHO (2000), Guidelines for Air Quality suggests that the level should below < 100 µg/m3 to avoid acute effects in such individuals.
What is formaldehyde?
Formaldehyde is one of the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable gas at room temperature, has a pungent, distinct odor, and may cause a burning sensation to the eyes, nose, and lungs at high concentrations. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has classified formaldehyde as a known human carcinogen. There is some evidence of asthma or asthma-like symptoms for children exposed to formaldehyde in homes.
Ask for help from our Home Sanitizing Professionals
HK Environmental Protection Department Listed IAQ Contractor (Indoor Air Quality Information Centre)
In keeping our words “Reducing any unnecessary use of toxic chemical to further reduce the impact to the rest of environment”. We use only natural materials to decompose formaldehyde and Volatile Organic Compounds. This service not only can minimize your family from exposing to toxic chemicals but also eliminate harmful contaminants and odours effectively.