Fabric + Textile Protective Coat is an innovative fibre protection product, that protects almost all types of fabric and textiles against water, dirt and stains. It is totally invisible, and does not effect the fabrics appearance, preserving its ability to breath or feel. The coating is suitable for suede, leather, wool, cotton, synthetic fibre or silk etc.
Fabric + Textile utilize Silicon Dioxide (SiO2), to surround every fibre with a matrix network of nanoparticles that are extremely hydrophobic and oleophobic; that is, they repel both liquids and contaminants. Liquid spills will either run off or sit on top of the fabric where ‘lotus effect’ occurs. The liquid can be easily shaken off or soaked up using a paper towel. The liquids will not soak into the material, eliminating any potential staining.
The solid bond with the fabric fibres enables an excellent abrasion and bacteria growth resistance, meaning that when applied to fabrics, it remains effective for up to 6 months of normal regular washing. On non-washables, the effect will remain for up to 1 years.
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Long lasting protection up to 6 months, covering a wide range fabric and textiles including cotton, leather, wool, polyester etc.
- Nano technology provides perfect protection for fabric furniture and carpets,.
- Common liquids spill such as milk, coffee or wine will not permeate protected textiles.
- Maintains the look, feel and characteristics of the material
- Repels liquid and minimizes stains.
- Optically neutral (invisible) and UV stable (help preventing discoloration due to sunlight)
- Non allergenic and environmentally friendly.
- Water based and harmless to your skin (No risk of catching fire).
- Inhibit bacteria and mould growth (w.r.t. staphylococcus aureus up to 69.4%)
It is Recommended to Clean The Fabric/Textile Thoroughly Before Applying Protective Coating
The idea behind the coating protection is to cover every single fibre with the particles of SiO2. Therefore, we strongly recommend that a professional cleaning service was carried out before applying the protective coat, so as to maximize the effectiveness. Johnson Group’s service cover almost all kinds of fabric furniture including carpets, sofas, mattresses, and curtains etc. We utilize specific methods like UV-C, Allergy Vacuum Cleaner, Natural Disinfectant, Steam Cleaning, Extraction Cleaning etc., to make sure the contaminants are all removed. It is to make sure the coat can provide all-round protection.
Mattress / Sofa Cleaning
We can also take care of other fabrics / textiles, feel free to contact us for consultation!