We spend average 6 to 8 hours of a day sleeping, but do you know there is something else sleeping with you everyday?
Dead skins, oil, sweat, dust and bacteria can easily accumulate on mattress and sofa, providing abundant food for dust mites. Statistically, the average mattress is home to about 2 million dust mites. If you have pets in the house, the situation will be even worse.
Dust Mites are microscopic between 0.1-0.3 mm in size and cannot be seen by the naked eye. They feed on flakes of dead skin, dander from people or pets. These tiny pests are a primary source of allergic reactions and can make allergies and asthma worse.
The Best Way to Get Rid of Dust Mites
Mattress/Sofa Cleaning & Sanitation Service
With the use of powerful Allergy Vacuum Cleaner, ultraviolet (UV-C) device, professional steam cleaner and microfiber cloth, our experienced professionals will help to deep clean all your fabric materials.
- Deep Clean & Sanitize Mattresses, Fabric Couch & Sofas, Clean Your Home without Harmful Chemicals, Suitable for Families Require High Sanitary or Allergy Sufferers
- Remove Allergens that Trigger IgE, Protect Your Family from Allergy like Asthma, Bronchitis, Eczema, Sneeze & Itchy Skin, Reduce The Use of Allergy Medicines
- Safe Cleaning without Chemical Residuals, Effectively Removes Stubborn Stains
- This service is environmental-friendly, baby-friendly and allergy-friendly
MITE-PROTEX™ Anti-mite & Bed Bug Bedding Products
The products of MITE-PROTEX™ consist of tightly woven fabric with systemized regular pattern to prevent mite colonization. New dust mites will not be able to penetrate into the deeper part of your mattress/pillow while old dust mites cannot go through the cover and they will die eventually.
- Impermeable to particles down to the size of 6um to prevent mite colonization
- Breathable to ensure comfort and prevent moisture build-up, especially suitable in HONG KONG
- No added chemicals to prevent chemical allergies
- Hand and Machine washable using warm water (54°C)