Why do we need to clean air conditioner?
Air conditioners can be excellent allergens (i.e. moulds, yeasts) & bacteria breading grounds. Dust gets deposited on the cooling fins, then becomes damp because air conditioners condense water out of the air. Damp dust is a pretty good medium for growing moulds and bacteria. Cleaning your air conditioners regularly can improve your family health, keep your family away from allergy and improve the efficiency of the machines.
Tips For Cleaning and Protection
- Cleaning only the filters is not enough, deep clean the coils too
- Use pH neutral enzymatic coil cleaner instead of acidic / alkaline cleaner
- Apply anti-bacterial and mould coating on coils for year round protection
How to find out what sorts of coil cleaner your contractor is using?
Ask your contractor for the material safety data sheet (MSDS) of the cleaner used, it normally tells you all about the compositions, pH value and toxicological information.
Johnson Group Air Conditioner Deep Cleaning & Sanitizing Service
- Enzymes based cleaner, pH neutral, non-corrosive, safe to humans and the environment
- US EPA approved anti-microbial coil coating offers at least 12 months protection
- No negative impact on human health (certified by The University of NSW)
- Immediately restore efficiency, reduce energy and extend the life of the air conditioners
AerisGuard™ Coil Cleaner
The AerisGuard™ Coil Cleaner is applied to cooling and heating coils to remove any existing bacteria or fungi, ensuring the coils are clean. The enzymes target the biofilm and dissolve the bonds allowing the biofilm to be gently washed away. The cleaning treatment is pH neutral and has no detrimental effect on the heat exchange surface.
AerisGuard™ Anti-bacterial Coat
The treatment actively protects all coil surfaces from biological contamination. U. S. EPA Approved for 12 months protection. This biostat (a chemical used to prevent growth of biological organisms) is formulated to release a small amount of the active over a period of 12 months, protecting the coil from re-contamination.
AerisGuard™ Surface Treatment
The treatment is specifically designed for use on all grille, vents or general surfaces and ensures treated surface remains free of harmful contamination for an extended period of time. U. S. EPA Approved.