Johnson Group Home +Green Cleaning
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Enzymes based cleaner, pH neutral, non-corrosive, safe to humans and the environment
- US EPA approved anti-bacterial coat offers up to 12 months protection
- Immediately restore efficiency, reduce energy and extend the life of the air conditioners
Do You Know Air Conditioner Can Be A Major Source of Allergens!?
Air conditioners and dehumidifiers can be excellent breeding grounds for allergens, bacteria and mould. Dust gets deposited on the cooling fins, then becomes damp because air conditioners condense water out of the air. Damp dust is a pretty good medium for growing moulds and bacteria.
To keep your air conditioner clean, schedule a thorough cleaning once every 12 months
Mould Identification Test
Mould Identification (Air) Test
- Find out whether there are airborne mould spores in the air and identify the mould to genus level by collecting air samples* at indoor environment where mould growth is suspected.
- We adopt a unique air sampling pump and cassette designed for the rapid collection of a wide range of both viable and non-viable aero-allergens.
Mould Identification (Surface) Test
- Identify the types of mould by taming samples* of indoor surfaces where mould growth is suspected.
*Samples will be sent to a Canadian Laboratory which has been accredited to ISO 17025 international standard by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) for identification.