Domestic A/C units, unlike HVAC, only circulate air inside to cool the indoor area, which means they will not bring any fresh air inside. Therefore, pollutants inside will become denser and denser, which includes bacteria, allergens or viruses. As these threats are small in size, the air filter inside the A/C unit is not that helpful as well. The bacteria and viruses could also remain inside the A/C unit, which brings allergic reactions or infections to us. Coronaviruses can survive on smooth surfaces such as metal, glass, plastic etc. for as long as 9 days, some of them are capable of surviving 28 days in low temperature. If we bring bacteria and viruses inside during the hot summer, turning-on the A/C could increase the risk of being infected. Let us help you to tackle to the threats brought by indoor air pollution.
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Enzymes based cleaner, pH neutral, non-corrosive, safe to humans and the environment
- US EPA approved anti-microbial coil coating offers at least 12 months protection
- No negative impact on human health (certified by The University of NSW)
- Immediately restore efficiency, reduce energy and extend the life of the air conditioners
- This service is environmental-friendly, baby-friendly and allergy-friendly