Discount Combo: Mould Identification and Removal Services
Johnson Group introduce you to our latest special offer, upon making an appointment for Mould Identification services, clients can enjoy a 10% discount on using our Mould Removal & Prevention service or Detection of Microorganisms and Bacteria Level, and receive a free Anti-pandemic Gift Set. The gift set includes 5 units of Disinfecting Button-Pusher and 2 bottles of SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant (100ml)
Special Offer Only Valid Until 9th October 2020, terms and conditions apply, details below.
Mould Removal and Prevention
- Spray SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant on walls and ceilings with fogging machines and air dry afterwards
- Clean and disinfect mould (mildew) off the walls and ceilings with SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant and 3M Scotch-Brite™ microfiber cloth
- AerisGuard™ Anti-mould Coat (US EPA Approved) to the walls and ceilings to inhibit the growth of bacteria & moulds
- Measure the bacterial level on the walls before and after service with ATP Meter to validate the mould removal performance
Mould Identification (Surface)
Samples will be taken from up to 5 items / surfaces, suggested testing locations include…
- Ceilings & walls
- Cabinets & wardrobes
- Countertop basins & wash-bowls
- Air-conditioners (cooling fins / air ducts)
Mould Identification (Air)
We adopt a unique air sampling pump and cassette designed for the rapid collection of a wide range of both viable and non-viable aero-allergens including mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cells, fibers and inorganic particulate.
After sampling is completed, the cassettes are sent to a laboratory located in Canada. The lab has been accredited to ISO 17025 international standard by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) for identification.
Samples will be taken from up to 3 indoor areas, suggested testing locations include…
- Living Room
- Walk-in Closet
- Inside cabinet & wardrobe
Detection of Microorganisms and Bacteria Level
Hygiena ATP Meter & ATP Test
For those sensitive areas like homes, schools, nurseries and, health institutions (i.e. clinics), ATP Test provides a quick way to detect microorganisms. This is how Hygiena ATP Meter works quickly (a few minutes) to verify if surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly and free from living organisms like bacteria or moulds.In the other hand, conventional Incubation technique for bacterial growth may take a few days to complete.
DIY Mould Removal Products
Hospital Grade Disinfectant
US EPA lists out products* that can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant is qualified for the Emerging Viral Pathogens Claim and meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant is a broad spectrum, bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal disinfectant made from a proprietary formulation of plant extracts. For hands & surfaces disinfection use.
*Message extracted from United States Environmental Protection Agency: List N updated on March 2020
US EPA and Health Canada HKSTC, UL EcoLogo and NSF
SafePRO® Portable Electronic Sprayer (750ml)
- Pressing and hold the button 2 seconds to start spraying, short press to stop temporarily, press and hold again to turn it off.
- Save time and effort, easy to operate for surface cleaning and disinfection
- USB port is convenient to use, come with the USB cable
Mould Removal and Prevention Kit
SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant Spray (1 L) X 1 bottle
Product of Canada, non-toxic and non-corrosive on surfaces. Certified by HK Standards and Testing Centre, kills 99.99% of microorganisms.
SafePRO® Portable Electronic Sprayer (750ml) X 1 unit
No need to pump or inflate, simply press the button and spray. USB port is convenient to use, come with the USB cable.
SafePRO® AerisGuard Wall & Ceilings Anti-mould Coating (500mL) X 1 bottle
Inhibit moulds & bacteria growth for 12 months.U.S. EPA Approved and NSF Certified.
Free Delivery (Not including Discovery Bay, outlying islands, forbidden and remote areas)
Drying Eggs (Diatomaceous Earth)
Diatomite is a kind of natural siliceous rocky soil accumulated over millennia in fresh water lakes, with neutral PH value, safe, light and soft texture. It has strong ability in absorbing peculiar smell and moisture due to its porous properties.
Benefits of Using Drying Eggs
- Super absorbent
- Chemical-free and environmentally friendly
- Prevent the growth of mould and bacteria
- Low maintenance cost and easy to clean
Terms and Conditions
– Testing and Mould Removal service must be carried out on the same day to enjoy discount.
– Free products from the special offers will be delivered on the day of service.
– The Testing and Mould Removal service must be carried out on or before 9th October 2020.