Formaldehyde (HCHO) is dangerous to human health as people often spend more than eight hours a day in their homes; infants and kids sometimes even spend the entire day at home.
Ways to remove VOC & formaldehyde:
- Open windows to purge the VOCs and freshen the air
- Select air purifiers with HEPA filter to reduce VOCs
- Grow indoor plants that can remove harmful VOCs from your home
- Use safe and non-toxic formaldehyde removal products
- Contact Johnson Group for professional VOC removal service
Only use non-toxic materials to decompose volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde. minimizing the risk of your family from being exposed to toxic chemicals.
- Measure Total VOC (TVOC) values of indoors and furnishings
- Measure formaldehyde (HCHO) values of indoors and furnishings
- Air wash indoor air by axial fan ventilation kit
- Vacuum wood furniture and fabric upholsteries
- Space fogging with SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover
- Measure again the overall value of TVOC and formaldehyde after service