We received your immense support during last month’s A/C Cleaning special offer campaign. To show our gratitude, we now release the April A/C Cleaning Special Offer, with up to 25% off! Deep clean to eliminate moulds and other allergens, protect the a/c unit with a anti-bacterial coating for up to 12 months!
This offer is valid until 23rd April*, contact us now to make an appointment!
*Make appointments on or before the deadline to enjoy discount
Johnson Group is pleased to announce a latest collaboration with Hong Kong’s first-ever “Buy Now, Pay Later” platform – Atome. You can pay for any Johnson Group’s services with Atome APP to enjoy 3-month of interest-free installments payment. Atome will automatically split your bill into 3 installment and charge the credit card every 30 days. There will be no interest or any other additional fee charged for all purchase/payment on Atome.
Domestic A/C units, unlike HVAC, only circulate air inside to cool the indoor area, which means they will not bring any fresh air inside. Therefore, pollutants inside will become denser and denser, which includes bacteria, allergens or viruses. As these threats are small in size, the air filter inside the A/C unit is not that helpful as well. The bacteria and viruses could also remain inside the A/C unit, which brings allergic reactions or infections to us.
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Enzymes based cleaner, pH neutral, non-corrosive, safe to humans and the environment
- US EPA approved anti-microbial coil coating offers at least 12 months of protection
- This service is environmental-friendly, baby-friendly and allergy-friendly
- Immediately restore efficiency, reduce energy and extend the life of the air conditioners
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses
- Plant-based ingredients
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive on surfaces (pH8)
- Safe for kids, pets and the environment
- Does not stain surfaces or skin
- Satisfies stringent food security requirements
- 100% biodegradable
- HK Standards and Testing Centre certified, 99.99% anti-bacterial efficacy