Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are one of the biggest threats to our health and formaldehyde is the most common and known VOCs. Exposure to formaldehyde may cause skin problems or symptoms like nausea, caught, dizziness and so on. Long-term exposure to higher concentration may also lead to damage of liver, kidneys or central nervous system. Some VOCs are suspected of or even proved to be causing cancer in humans.
Basically, wooden furniture and furniture made with plywood or artificial wood are the major sources of formaldehyde at home. Formaldehyde-based adhesives are commonly used in producing these furniture, which may lead to excessive level of formaldehyde in the air inside your home.
- This service is environmental-friendly, baby-friendly and allergy-friendly
- All materials are harmless to people, non-perfumed, non-corrosive, non-irritating smell, and complies with all OECD Guidelines for Toxicity
- Free Mila™ Intelligent Air Purifier and SmellGREEN® Natural Fragrance Gel for monitoring the indoor air quality and improving the air quality
- A complimentary Formaldehyde and VOCs Test Report to compare the gas emission level before and after our service
- Effective in prohibiting the off-gassing odour molecules and the release of VOCs in the air
For appointments: [email protected]