Wall, Ceiling Clean Mould & Anti Mould

AntiMould_banner
Wall, Ceiling Clean Mould & Anti Mould Service
Benefits of using our service
  • SmellGREEN® Natural Fragrance Gel, 100% Natural, Non-Toxic, Converts Odour Molecules (Formaldehyde) into Non Volatile Compounds. A Real Decomposition And is Efficient in Purifying Air
  • SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant Spray (U.S. EPA Reg. 87742-1 & Health Canada DIN 02390035) Kills Bacteria, Viruses & Fungi, Decomposes Odours & Mould (Musty) Smell
  • AerisGuard™ Anti-mould Coating Inhibits the Growth of Moulds and Bacteria Walls and Ceilings, US EPA Approved Coating Provides Up to 12 Months Protection
  • AURO Anti-mould Paint™ Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria & Moulds on Walls and Ceilings. Protection up to 12 months
  • Hygiena ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) Meter to  Calculate the Bacterial Level on the Walls
Why do we need to remove moulds

We rarely deep clean in all areas of the home on regular basis, this leaves various forms of moulds and fungi free to sprout and thrive in the untreated conditions. Moulds can cause many diseases to humans, allergic sensitivity to mould spores, from the growth of pathogenic moulds within the body, or from the effects of ingested or inhaled toxic compounds (mycotoxins) produced by moulds.

These micro-organisms can have damaging effects on the health, causing allergy like nasal, headaches, nausea, skin irritation, asthma or more serious respiratory and lung difficulties in the long term. Therefore, preventing moulds (mildew) and fungi in the home is become extremely important, especially, if your home is at a high humidity level.

Insidepage_Mould
Ask for help from our Home Sanitizing Professionals

In keeping our words “Reducing any unnecessary use of toxic chemical to further reduce the impact to the rest of environment”. This service not only can minimize your family from exposing to toxic chemicals and unnecessary contaminations but also reduce the growth of moulds and bacteria effectively.

separated_line_705
Environmental Allergy

Allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system. Most common environmental allergies occur to airborne allergens, such as dust mite, pollen, pet dander, mould spore, particulate matter or formaldehyde (VOC). Some individuals may respond to allergens which activate the production of IgE, leading to type I hypersensitivity. This will result in sniffling, sneezing, coughing, or itching or even an extreme inflammatory response.

Asthma and Allergy

Some main signs of allergy are itchiness, sneezing, inflamed or infected eczema, watering/reddening eyes, runny nose and clogging in the lungs. Allergens are tiny and light perfect for taking wing in the ducts and open air of spaces around your house. Indoor allergens like formaldehyde, dust mite, mould, particles or even volatile chemicals from conventional cleaners can accumulate in your air conditioners, curtains, mattresses, sofas and carpets . Allergens produced by house dust mites are among the most common triggers of asthma. Therefore, deep clean your home regularly is essential.

IgE and Asthma

Immunoglobulin E, or IgE, is a kind of antibody that plays an important role in the development of allergic asthma. Increased levels of IgE may result when you are exposed to allergens, such as dust mite, pollen, pet dander, mould spore, particulate matter or formaldehyde. Your body releases IgE, which then binds with several types of cells like basophils, lymphocytes & mast cells. This can then stimulate your immune system, cause your airways to become narrow and inflamed, and make your asthma symptoms worse.